The Influence Of Lifestyle And Brand Images On Decisions On Samsung Brand Smartphone Purchasing In Students Of Economic And Business, Faculty Of Economics And Business At The University Of Musamus, Merauke

Lamalewa, Funnisia and Ririhena, Samel W and Putri, Rani Nastia (2018) The Influence Of Lifestyle And Brand Images On Decisions On Samsung Brand Smartphone Purchasing In Students Of Economic And Business, Faculty Of Economics And Business At The University Of Musamus, Merauke. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET), 09 (10). pp. 304-309. ISSN ISSN Print: 0976-6340 and ISSN Online: 0976-6359

[img] Text
THE INFLUENCE OF LIFESTYLE AND BRAND IMAGE JURNAL.pdf

Download (196kB)
[img] Text
jurnaTurnitin (the influence).pdf

Download (2MB)
[img] Text
Sertifikat IJMET (Influence).pdf

Download (421kB)
[img] Text
Nilai Peer Reviewer Gabungan (The Influence) fixx.pdf

Download (1MB)
Official URL: http://www.iaeme.com/MasterAdmin/Journal_uploads/I...

Abstract

This study aims to determine the influence of lifestyle and brand image both partially and simultaneously on Samsung brand smartphone purchasing decisions. This study uses a quantitative approach because independent variables and dependent variables are numbers or can be estimated, and analyzed based on statistical analysis. Samples are taken from the population based on predetermined characteristics, namely students at the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Musamus who use smartphones from the 2013 to 2016. The number is 91 people. Data collection uses statistical analysis instruments, with the aim of testing the hypothesis set. The results showed that (1) lifestyle had a positive and significant effect on Samsung brand smartphone purchasing decisions, (2) brand image had a positive and significant effect on Samsung brand smartphone purchasing decisions, (3) simultaneous or together lifestyle and brand image have a positive and significant influence on the purchase decision of Samsung brand smartphones. From this study, the value of Adjusted R Square is 0.548. This shows that the purchase decision variable can be explained by the independent variables, namely lifestyle and brand image of 54.8% and the remaining 45.2% is explained by other variables not examined by the researcher.

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: Lifestyle, Brand Image, Purchase Decisions
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Depositing User: Samel Waitina Ririhena
Date Deposited: 20 Aug 2019 02:09
Last Modified: 04 Dec 2020 12:04
URI: http://eprints.unmus.ac.id/id/eprint/506

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item